Popular Posts

qoo10

banner

Monday, September 23, 2013

[Johor Bahru] Humble Beginnings @ City Square Review

Over the weekends, I visited Johor Bahru. Malaysia is quite a frequent destination for me but I haven't visit JB for quite some time. 

For our first stop, we went to City Square's Humble Beginnings, which specializes in Mille Crepes. The mille crepe consists of twenty layers of crepe.We also got to sample the mango cheese mile crepe before we ordered. Great service! 

We ordered "Matcha Latte", which is loaded with azuki red beans ! I like how the crepe is not too sweet and the azuki beans matches well with matcha. 

"Nutella Banana" is not too bad too. Reminds me of the Chocolate Banana Flavored crepe I had in Bangkok. 



I like the interior design of the cafe. Each slice is only RM9.90 (SGD 3.90)! Great place to spend a lazy afternoon. 

Will definitely visit again since it's just a causeway away! 

Matcha Mille Crepe: 8/10
Nutella + Banana Mille Crepe: 7/10

Ambience: 7/10
Service: 7/10

Humble Beginnings @ Johor Bahru 
Lot J6-05 Level 6 Rooftop
Johor Bahru City Square 

106 & 108 Jalan Wong Ah Fook, 
Bandar Johor Bahru, 81100, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia 
Opening Hours: 12PM to 10PM

No comments:

Post a Comment