Popular Posts

qoo10

banner

Monday, September 2, 2013

Magnum Cafe @ Bangkok

Magnum seems to be the most popular ice-cream in Thailand.

At the price of 40 Baht (S$1.60), you can get a Magnum ice-cream at 7-eleven. 

There's even a Magnum Cafe in Bangkok for all Magnum lovers! 

I was there at about 11am ... It wasn't a planned visit but for novelty-seeking diners like me, I couldn't resist. 


I love the 'wonderland' theme of the cafe. 



I ordered 'Brownie et conj fumee' at 160 Baht, which is approximately S$6.40. It comes with hickory smoke brownie, served with magnum green tea and thick chocolate mousse! I ordered this as I love green tea. 
It's actually vanilla ice-cream coated with matcha (green tea) powder. When the waitress lifted the glass cover, I could smell the aroma of burned hickory wood (different from sghaze). It actually matches well with the warm brownie and the magnum ice-cream. Awesome! 


Address: 
Magnum Cafe (Siam Center)
1/F, Siam Center, 
Rama 1 Road, Bangkok 
Business Hours: 11:00 AM to 9:00PM (Weekdays); 10:00AM to 9:00PM (Weekends)

2 comments:

  1. May i know when are u visit this cafe? cuz i was told it will only operate until the end of may.

    ReplyDelete