Popular Posts

qoo10

banner

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Eastin Grand Sathorn Review

Bangkok is saturated with hotels. So when I decided to visit Bangkok in November, I look for accessibility, cleanliness, and safety. So Eastin Grand Sathorn fits the bill.






Eastin Grand Sathorn is connected by a skybridge with Surasak BTS Skytrain Station. As I want to use the Skytrain as much as possible (as Bangkok is infamous for its traffic jam), this hotel is definitely a great choice for me. 

Surasak Station is located at Bangkok's commercial area. Siam Station is just 4 stops away and if you are planning to take the Chao Phraya Express Boat, Saphan Taksin Station is just 1 stop away. 




I took a taxi from Suvarnabhumi Airport, and I was stuck in a traffic jam. Therefore, when I reached the hotel lobby, I felt welcome. Bellmen were helpful and receptionist was polite. Check-in was pretty fast too and I was lucky enough to get a room at 12noon. 




The Superior Room (32sqm) is larger than most hotel rooms in Singapore. The hotel was opened in 2012. Therefore, the hotel still looks new, clean and modern. 


View from the hotel - 24F. 


Breakfast is located at The Glass House. 
The breakfast has a great variety of Asian (Sushi, Phad Thai, Pau etc) and western cuisine (croissant, ham, omelette etc) . Food was delicious. 


Not to be missed is their infinity pool on the 14th floor, which offers guests panoramic view of Silom-Sathorn Area. 

Fitness centre was well equipped and clean. 

Another plus point of the hotel is that the famous Blue Elephant Restaurant is just located next to the building. 

Overall, this hotel is a 4~5star experience. I will definitely come back again. 


Address: 33/1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120, Thailand 


No comments:

Post a Comment