Popular Posts

qoo10

banner

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Capella Singapore Part 1

Few weeks ago, I had my staycation in Capella Singapore to escape the hectic urban life in urban mainland Singapore.

Capella Sentosa


I never thought that it is possible to enjoy domestic travel in our tiny island until I came here. Capella Singapore is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of Sentosa.

Capella Colonial Building
Capella Colonial Building

I was greeted by Capella's colonial building and of course, their friendly staff. Capella Singapore also provides buggy service!

Capella Singapore
L. @ Capella Singapore

Relaxing at Capella Garden Villa Suite with the plunge pool at the background.

Plunge Pool
Awesome Plunge Pool

Private Plunge Pool
Private Plunge Pool

capella
Capella Outdoor Shower

Capella Bath
Capella Outdoor Bathtub

The Garden Villa offers the outdoor bath and shower facilities, which allows me to integrate with the tropics.

]Capella Powder Room
Capella Bathroom

Capella Singapore's large bathroom.

King Size Bed Capella
King Size Bed @ Capella Singapore

The king size bed at Capella Singapore.

must have
 L.'s must-have items

What I brought with me - Samsung Galaxy S III, French Connection vintage-inspired sun ray dial watch and Shiseido Red Fog Bar, which I bought in Tokyo few months back.

Capella Day Bed
Capella's Day Bed

Relaxing on the Capella's day bed.


Capella Fruit Plate

Capella Singapore
Relaxing at one of Singapore's best resorts

Contemplating and relaxing. It's really very awesome to just sit there and do nothing. The suite has a light jasmine fragrance, with light classical music. There are a total of 2 LCD TVs, which I spent my time watching KBS.

Nespresso Coffee Machine
The sleek Nespresso Coffee Machine

Nespresso Coffee Machine

The suite is equipped with the sleek-looking Nespresso Coffee Machine, which delivers the ultimate coffee indulgence.

To be continued... 

See also:
Club Med Sahoro 1

No comments:

Post a Comment