Popular Posts

qoo10

banner

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Habitat Coffee @ Upp Thomson Road

Upp Thomson Road used to be my favourite hangout area during my army days for the famous crispy roti prata, Udders ice-cream and minced pork noodles. With the thriving cafe scene in Singapore, the Upper Thomson is no exception with quite a number of cafes.

Habitat  Coffee is one of the more famous cafe in the Upp Thomson Neighborhood.

It was a thunderstorm Saturday afternoon and it's packed with people.  I managed to get a seat at the upper deck.

I've heard from the people around me that the coffee there is a must-try. So I decided to order the cafe latte.


The cafe latte was decently brewed but perhaps due to the raves, I was kinda disappointed as my cafe latte was served lukewarm. I would prefer my cafe latte to be warmer and more aromatic.


The churros was ordinary. The churros was a bit oily and I would much prefer the churros at GRUB or Churrosity.


The Truffle Fries was definitely not the best I've tried. The plus point was the serving was pretty generous.

The cafe gets rather noisy own to its popularity. It's definitely not the place for you to have a quiet time by yourself. It will be an ideal place for friends to engage in some chitchat sessions.

I'm not too sure if I'll come back again, perhaps for their brunch menu especially the Eggs Tomato Relish.


Food: 6/10
Service : 6.5/10
Ambience : 6.5/10

Habitat Coffee 
233 Upper Thomson Rd, 574355


No comments:

Post a Comment