Popular Posts

qoo10

banner

Monday, February 18, 2013

Kim Soo Hyun ZioZia Spring Pictorial: Korean Fashion For Men

ZioZia(지오지아) – a well-known male fashion brand. The current model for the brand is Dream High's actor, Kim Soo Hyun (김수현).

I have known this brand since 2005 when I was already interested in Korean Fashion. 






When I went to Korea, I managed to find this store located around the Daehak-ro(Daehangno) area. The brand has released their spring pictorial and it's pretty awesome. You can actually see what's in vogue in Seoul during the spring season. 



I love checkered shirt! And also, it comes with denim details on the collar and pocket. 



Seems like mustard color is still the 'in' thing this year.


Nautical  seems to be still in vogue this spring... Nautical blue blazer, nautical stripe shirts, nautical shoes. 



Military camouflage design will make a comeback this spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment