Popular Posts

qoo10

banner

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Brunch at Club Street Social

Club Street is one of my favourite hangouts in Singapore.

"]Club Street Social
Club Street Social is located at Gemmil Lane, which is the quieter corner of Club Street.



I'm kinda a morning person sometimes. As I worked during weekends and it will be a great opportunity for me to avoid the weekends. I met up with a friend  and checked out their breakfast menu.
club street social Club Street Social Menu[/caption]
club street social

I truly love the interior of Club Street Social. It's so New York!  I felt so relaxed once inside the cafe.

[capClub Street Social Club Street Social -
This is what I ordered - Scrambled Eggs with Bacon. The scrambled eggs with chives and fortina cheese is creamy and flavourful. I added bacon with my scrambled eggs and I would say that the bacon is awesome!
club street social

My friend ordered the ciabatta toast, mascarpone cream and preserves. You can just couple your toasts with any of the preserves, mascarpone cream or butter. Looks simple but simply delicious!

What I would say is I will definitely come back as I love the setting & ambience - the New York-style cafe.

See also:
hatched @ Holland Village

No comments:

Post a Comment