Popular Posts

qoo10

banner

Monday, July 11, 2016

[Seoul] Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Namdemun Review -코트야드 메리어트 서울 남대문

Last month, I was in Seoul to meet some of my Korean friends and I stayed at the newly opened Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Namdemun.

As many of those who are familiar with Seoul, Namdemun is a traditional market located at the heart of Seoul. From the hotel, it's just across the street to Namdemun Market. Besides that, the Hotel is 5-minute walk away from Hoehyeon Station (회현역), 10-minute walk from Seoul Station (서울역), and 10-minute walk from City Hall Station (시청역). You can also walk to Myeongdong, which is approximately 15 minutes.





The Hotel is classified as a 4-star hotel. It wins many 5-star hotel in terms of service.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Staff speaks good English, and some of them speak good Japanese and Chinese as well.


I opted for a Premier Room with N Seoul Tower View.


The iconic Namsan and N Seoul Tower is visible from my room.


Room is clean and spacious. Decors were mostly modern, with some elements of traditional Korean such as the lamp.


The bathroom does not come with a bathtub. However,  it does have rain-shower which is good enough.

I wanted to eat fried chicken one night, and I asked for direction. The staff, Andy who knew that I was alone that night actually go the extra mile by calling delivery service for me.


Fortunately there is a gym in the hotel, which I did some exercise the next morning.



Like most hotels in Seoul, it does not have a swimming pool.

Overall, the hotel is new and modern, with excellent service by most staff.

Will definitely come back to this hotel again.

Address:
9 Namdaemun-ro, Jung-gu , Seoul 04526, Republic of Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment