Popular Posts

qoo10

banner

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Paris Baguette in Singapore

Paris Baguette (파리바게뜨) is a popular cafe/bakery in Korea. It is so common that it is easily spotted in every corner of Seoul and it is possible to find at least one Paris Baguette outside Seoul. Paris Baguette is expanding in Singapore with a total of 3 outlets.


I didn't manage to try Paris Baguette when I was in JEM as it was so crowded. We even waited for 10 minutes but gave up. 

Finally, on another day with another group of friends, I managed to find seats at the Wisma Atria outlet. 

As usual, I ordered a cup of Cafe Latte (SGD6.0) to compliment with my food. 

The Seafood Clam Chowder (SGD6.0) looks very appealing and presentable, eh? 
It has a rich clam flavor with big chunks of potatoes and plenty of clams. 

If you are a fan of patbingsu (팥빙수) or Korean red bean ice, you'll definitely want to order this at Paris Baguette. It is topped with tteok and generous amount of red bean. 

The Sweet Bacon Roll (SGD3.6)  looks very appetizing. Taste a bit too savoury for my liking. 
Their speciality -  Royal Pudding (SGD4) is rich and creamy. I find it too sweet but I love the soft texture and the milky aroma.

Had a sumptuous lunch there! 

Rating:
Food and beverage: 7.5/10
Ambience: 6.5/10
Service: 7/10

Address:
Paris Baguette Singapore (Wisma Atria)
435 Orchard Road #02-48

No comments:

Post a Comment