Popular Posts

qoo10

banner

Saturday, November 9, 2013

[Taipei] Agnès b. CAFÉ L.P.G

I was in Taiwan last week and I went over to Agnès B cafe for coffee and cakes. 




agnes B goes beyond apparel fashion. Being a cafe lover, I decided to try this place out. 


 I went over to their branch in Taipei 101 (台北101), which was opened only last year April. 

The cafe was very crowded as it was a weekend. Didn't really have the chance to take pictures of the interior of the cafe. 

 This is what I ordered!

Délices甘納許巧克力蛋糕

Delices is topped with chocolate and a gold leaf, which makes it aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. The cake consists of 64% of delices chocolate moose filled with rich chocolate ganache. This pastry is also filled with raspberry, so there's a hint of sour. 

Juliette: 草莓卡士達酥派 

This is a strawberry custard pastry. 

Vanilla & Caramel Flavored Cappuccino: 焦糖香草奶油泡沫咖啡 

My cuppa cappuccino. 

The cakes and drink is decent in Agnes B Cafe. Love the interior design too. I will definitely visit next time, but probably to other branches. 

Cakes and coffee: 8/10
Ambience: 8/10
Service: 7/10


Address: 
Agnès b. CAFÉ L.P.G 
台北市信義區市府路45號B1樓
B1-45 Shihfu Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C)

1 comment: